It is true that there are lots of artists with their own way of music in the 60s, but there are also some of them that stand out in making good music for the people. Below are the popular royalty free 60s music:
• Rockabilly Highway Strat: this amazing music can be used for advertising, commercials and radio, internet, film and lots more. It is an upbeat fun time rockabilly instrumental music featuring a good time feel. Among the instruments it features are bass guitar, drums, authentic electric guitar and so on.
• Sunny Ways Strat 56: this is one of the best music from the 60s. It is unique cross-genre rock style music. Being a positive upbeat instrumental featuring a sunny happy feeling, this great music comprises of several instruments such as cool funky bass, Reggae rhythm guitar as well as appropriate drum sound. It is good for television, commercials as well as advertising.
• Good Time Rock n Roll Strat 56: if you want great rock n roll 60s music, then this is for you. It is energetic and fun. There are several instruments used in making this great music and some of them are bass groove, good drum, override guitars and lots more. It is great for energetic gold time and also great for media. Listening to this music gives you a form of happy positive vibe. It is rated severally among the best music in the 60s.
• Surfing Fun Eitan Epstein Music: this great music is full of energy and fun. It is a happy bluesy rock and roll surf music that’s a perfect match for retro and vintage background, indie rock radio stations, youth fun uplifting music, surfing and bicycle shows, sport shows and lots more.
• Jitterbug Strat 56: this fantastic music makes you feel a sense of happiness and good feeling. It is a bouncy lighthearted fun rockabilly instrumental. There are several instruments used in this music some of which include bass guitar, second guitar, clean electric guitar and groove of drums. It can be used for media, videos, radio, TV, commercials and so on.
These are the popular music of the 50s
Just like we have popular music as well as famous artists today, it was the same far back in the 50s. There were several royalty free 50s music enjoyed by people during those days and some of these music’s include:
• All That Jazz DPmusic: looking for an old school swing and bebop jazz tune of the 1950s? Then this is for you. It features several instruments among which are electric guitar, acoustic piano, jazz drums, vibraphone and lots more. It is a perfect match for advertising, restaurants, commercials, American culture atmosphere and lots more.
• Surfing Fun Eitan Epstein Music: there are lots of things to know about this great music. First of all, it is one of the top music of the 50s. It is a happy and bluesy rock and roll surf music that makes people full of energy and also makes them feel unlimited fun. It is also fantastic when used for retro and vintage background, indie rock radio stations, drive and fun music, youth fun uplifting, surfing, sports shows and lots more.
• Jitterbug Strat 56: if you’re looking for the best 50s music, featuring a lighthearted fun rockabilly instrumental, then this is for you. Listening to this great music turns you on that you begin to feel a sense of happiness as well as a positive and playful vibe within you. It is a music that’s good for ads, commercials, TV, videos and lots more.
• Rockabilly Highway Strat: there’s no way you can mention the best 1950s music without mentioning this amazing music. It is a unique form of music featuring an upbeat fun time rockabilly instrumental bringing about that good feeling. Being a great music, it is good for videos, advertising, fun time, internet, radio commercials and more.
• Along The Road Emilio Merone: this is one of the music in the 50s that makes people feels good. Being a Bold and groovy rock’n’roll / electro blues track, this great music features bass, trumpets, piano, and several other instruments. It is ranked among the best music in the 50s. It is also a good music for commercials.